Our Tasting Room is currently open, please call ahead for reservations. This is to limit the number of visitors at any one time. We will be open to the public Sundays from 12 to 5:30. Outside seating reservations are weather permitting.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503 454 0208 to schedule your reservations. Reservation time frames will be 90 minutes, so we can accommodate all our patrons. Following state and local authorities, we have spaced our seating a minimum of 6 ft apart. Our staff will be wearing masks, handwashing and sanitizing will be implemented. Surfaces will be sanitized after each use. Our glassware will be sanitized. We serval sanitation stations throughout the winery for customer use.
Please respect social distancing while you visit & make sure you have a mask upon arrival. We thank you in advance and look forward to seeing you here soon.
Love Tumwater? Receive exclusive wines and early releases by signing up for our Wine Club.
Fresh raspberries and plums with an underlying hint of dark cherries. Austere and broad, this wine is intricate and delicate. Subtle hits of baking spice, vanilla and leather add complexity and breadth.
Nose: Dark fruit, Black Cherry, Bramble, Earth.
Mouth: Spice, Leather, Marion Berry, Silky Tannins.
Find out more »
Raspberries, plum, and a hint of dark cherries highlight the latest vintage of highly-acclaimed Prince Hill. Enjoy subtle baking spice, tanned leather, and vanilla with a toasty oak finish for added complexity and breadth.
Bold and mysterious, taste notes of red cherries, dark chocolate, and black currant in our exclusive Black Label Pinot Noir. Raspberries, tanned leather, baking spice, and bramble execute a smooth finish to this bold red.
New, Tumwater gift cards!
Times like these call for an emergency supply of wine at all times. We've got you covered with the Tumwater Emergency Wine Kit. Includes:
- Two 2019 Rosé of Pinot
- Two 2018 Estate Grown Pinot Noir
- Two 2018 Black Label Pinot Noir
Get that special graduate something they'll truly appreciate. Includes:
- two bottles 2019 Rosé of Pinot
- two bottles 2018 Barrel Select Chardonnay
- one bottle 2018 Estate Grown Pinot
- one bottle 2018 Black Label Pinot
- $100 Tumwater gift certificate
- Six 2019 Rosé of Pinots for light meats and brunches
- Four 2018 Estate Pinot Noirs for heavy meats, leftovers, or even late-night pizza
- Two 2018 Barrel Select Chardonnays, because we all know someone who only drinks Chard!
Jonesin' for some Tumwater wine? Because we know you are. Includes:
- Three 2018 Barrel Select Chardonnay
- Three 2018 Estate White Pinot Noir
- Six 2018 Estate Pinot Noir